Emergency Medical Technician
Profile: Christian individual holding a current EMT certification from an accredited institution. Will be working extensively with children and should possess the compassion and firmness needed to do so.
Duration: any or all of the summer camps.
Compensation: $300 per week plus housing and meals
application deadline: May 1
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to)…
- availability at all times for emergency and first aid situations
- supervision of recreation games, hikes, waterfront time, etc
- assisting Camp Nurse with organization of camper medical information and medication
- contacting parents of injured campers
- record keeping pertaining to all campers or staff members seen for injuries
- inventory, ordering, and restocking of infirmary supplies
- participation in staff Bible studies and prayer meetings