Brian Clifford was a good friend who loved God deeply and always wanted to attend summer camp. When the Lord called Brian home at the age of eleven, he had never had the chance to come to camp because of his health conditions. Cowboy’s Rest is blessed to offer a scholarship in Brian’s memory so that other children who want to attend camp can experience the joy of doing so.
How do I receive a scholarship?
1. Scholarships may be used to cover up to 50% of your camper tuition.
2. Click here to download and print a scholarship application.
3. The application must be completed by a pastor, Sunday school teacher, or other unrelated individual who is familiar with the camper. The requested written statement must be attached.
4. The application must be received at least 2 weeks prior to the start of your camp.
5. Members of the Cowboy's Rest Board will review the applications, award scholarships, and notify applicants of their decisions.